During this pandemic outbreak, our focus is on the safety and well-being of our employees and their families, who are vitally important to support you and ensure the proper completion of your treatment.
It is because of this that we are enhancing our preventive and precautionary actions as we focus on health, safety and services continuity, and being your trusted clinic of choice.
The actions we have applied include:
- Instituting guidelines and preventive actions to limit virus spread and keep our employees healthy.
- Providing ongoing and transparent communication for our employees regarding our continuity plans and new preventive measures.
- Implementing operational enhancements, in alignment with public health authority guidance, to limit employee and customer exposure to the virus.
- Sanitization of our facilities via an antimicrobial compound with the following properties:
Biodegradable, organic and non-toxic.
- Validated by the FDA in the section 21 of the US Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
- Eradicator of 99.9% of bacteria within 15 minutes of application.
- Harmless for its use on closed settings and medical facilities.
- Up to 30 days of effect with appropriate procedures.
We want to minimize service disruptions or impacts to your dental care. Our goal is to offer the level of quality, responsiveness and support that you have come to expect from Loval Dental at any time, not only during the COVID-19 epidemic.